Poster: snow_and_rain Date: Mar 8, 2010 12:24pm
Forum: GratefulDead Subject: Re: Dylan

Wow, cool man. Yeah, I thought it was a really great show. He had a very talented band with him on that tour. I'll never forget the crowd's reaction to Blowing in the Wind. His old songs were really revered by the Czech audience.

Hey, look what I found!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TPc4mSO93c

Poster: bluedevil Date: Mar 8, 2010 12:37pm
Forum: GratefulDead Subject: Re: Dylan

My wife is a Prague native and she was blown away at the end of the night by how much of the music she knew and sort of had tucked away in her mind as Czech originals because she'd grown up singing them in Czech in the pubs and around the campfire. Magic night. Thanks for the link.

Poster: snow_and_rain Date: Mar 8, 2010 12:40pm
Forum: GratefulDead Subject: Re: Dylan

There are lots more too! I never even thought to search for this before. So glad that I did..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWDP6zDbZ_Y

Poster: bluedevil Date: Mar 8, 2010 12:47pm